12.07.2011

tasks and updates

I am currently sending Christmas cards... the first time since we have been married. I am starting small though and just sending to close friends this year. I splurged and bought some expensive letter pressed cards at Wonder Fair, a great artsy stop on Mass St. here in Lawrence.

I am also going to begin reading Anthony Bourdain's "The Bobby Gold Stories" and "No Reservations: Around the World on an Empty Stomach." I signed them both out of our library yesterday. I thought it would be good preparatory reading for our planned trip to Europe this summer. I found a neat "Venezia" postcard at the library that had suggested reading for people planning to travel there written on the back. So... that will be next on the reading list.

I am also going to finally wax my pots from the pit fire I participated in. I am going to be taking another pottery class in the spring with Toby. I am excited for him to join me in my new favorite hobby. I dipped all of my bisqued pots in glaze the other day.. I am now anxiously waiting to see how they will turn out!

No comments: